it’s already <16°c here...
so i’m searching for some indoor activity for missLR...
n i think.. homemade play dough is a great idea..
2. doesn’t smell like 'playdough'
3. easy to make
4. gorgeous colors
5. all ingredients are foods
'senduk' n roller that i bought for her birthday...
i just make one color for a first try... next time WE will make more colors... :)
i found so many homemade playdough recipes... but i think this one is the best...
(copy and paste from here)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- food coloring
- Mix all the ingredients into a pan and blend with a whisk.
- When all ingredients are blended, place the pan on the stove on medium to medium-high heat.
- You will need to mix continually until the mixture thickens. It may take 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the mixture starts to clump and is difficult to mix, take the pan off the stove.
- Pour the dough on a floured surface and when it is cool enough to handle start kneading like bread dough.
- Remove from the floured surface when the dough is no longer sticky. Knead away from the floured surface until all the flour on the dough is absorbed and the dough is smooth and pliable.
- You're done!
- Plastic wrap
- A plastic bag
- An airtight container such as Tupperware.
ok.nak tido dah. penat otak n terbelit lidah cakap inggeresss...